The Logistics Council invites companies and individuals to join our Sponsorship Program. It’s an opportunity to support two important objectives:
- TLC’s mission to provide educational and networking opportunities, and raise funds to help students who are pursuing a career in our profession.
- Raise awareness of logistics professionals, especially in our area, and the companies that serve them.
We offer two sponsorship levels and event sponsorship. TLC will list the names of both Silver and Gold on our website, including a brief description, contact information and a PDF attachment, such as details about the sponsors products and/or services. The names (or logos) of Gold sponsors will be listed on our program announcements that are emailed to 2,000+ professionals in our area who attend TLC programs. Silver and Gold sponsors will have to option to sponsor individual program events, such as programs related to their business.
We encourage you to show your support of The Logistics Council’s mission. Let us share the news of your company’s mission and generosity.
Gold Sponsor Benefits ($150 annually)
Sponsorship includes all the Silver Sponsor benefits, PLUS:
- Premium business listing with up to three contact people and their contact information
- Company name listed as Gold Sponsor on all program announcements for The Logistics Council programs.
- Company can provide a PDF version of their brochure or flyer describing services and products to be included on the Sponsors page of The Logistics Council website. This brochure/flyer will be available to all website visitors for download.
Sponsorship includes Basic listing for the Company, with:
- One contact person and their contact information
- Published on the Sponsors page of The Logistics Council website
- PDF copy of ALL The Logistics Council sponsors and their contact info as listed
Program Event Sponsorship Benefits
- Company’s logo will be displayed at the TOP of the specific program event announcement.
- Program Sponsor will be acknowledged by TLC during the program event.
- Company can provide display advertising materials on a table at program events.
Company listing includes:
- Company Name
- Company Logo
- Company Address
- Company Website
- Sponsor Level (Gold, Silver)
- Company Description (i.e. product or service offering in brief (limited to 250 characters)
- Contact Name
- Contact Title
- Contact Phone/Email
Sponsorship participation will be automatically renewed on September 1st of each year (to simplify administration). Payments will be processed automatically via PayPal. If you decide to opt-out of sponsorship, please notify TLC in writing via email to email@example.com before September 1st.