Registration & Cancellation
- We request that you register, in advance, on-line via Paypal (Go to the “Programs” page in this website).
- Alternatively, you can register in advance via email.
- You can also “walk-in” and pay at the door. However, we order meals in advance based on registrations. If you choose to walk-in, we will find a chair for you, but we may not have enough extra meals to feed you. You may also pay a small premium for this option.
- If you register and pay in advance (and we order a meal for you), but you do not show up for the event, then we will not offer you a refund.
- You may cancel your registration at least 3 business days before the event. We require that you send a written notice via email, as we have had trouble in taking cancellations via phone. With advanced notice, we will gladly refund your registration fee or apply it to another event, at your option.
- On rare occasions, such as facility tours, we have to limit our program capacity. We will tell you in advance and accept registrations on a first-come, first-served basis.
- With heightened sensitivity for security, some of our hosts may require proof of identification. Please show up to programs with a picture ID to avoid complications.
Season Pass & Special Registration Discount Offers
From time to time, we may make special registration discount offers, such as season passes. We will notify you via email. Please make sure that we have your current email address.
From time to time, The Logistics Council will sponsor and advertise educational programs provided by other professional organization. We found it necessary to define our Promotion Policy. At our option, we may sponsor such programs under the following conditions:
- Program must be consistent with The Logistics Council’s (TLC’s) mission.
- Program date must NOT conflict with a TLC Milwaukee program, falling within one week of our event.
- Event coordinators will NOT associate TLC with the program unless it is sponsored by TLC.
- Event coordinators will provide an attendance list to TLC in advance.
- TLC will notify people in our database via email on behalf of the event coordinators organization.
Requests to add links to TLC’s web-site must be approved by TLC’s Board in advance.